- Font: 12 point, Times New Roman.
- One-inch margins on both sides.
- Left justified. No indentations for speakers.
- No curly quotes. Please turn off "smart quotes" in your word processing program.
- Page numbers, bottom center. No number on cover page or on preface page.
- Speakers' full names in all caps, followed by colon and two spaces
- Use the serial comma: x, y, and z. (See also Comma section.)
- Use brackets, not parentheses, for added material. (See Brackets and Ellipses section.)
The Smithsonian’s Archives of American Art and the Terra Foundation for American Art today announced the launch of a new online guide to American art-related archival collections in the Chicago area. A $413,000 grant from the Chicago-based Terra Foundation supported a comprehensive survey of art-related archives in more than 75 Chicago-area institutions. This new resource has been published on an interactive platform on the Archives’ newly redesigned website.