Shedd Aquarium

Shedd Aquarium (formerly John G. Shedd Aquarium), opened in 1930 in a lavish building designed by the Chicago firm of Graham, Anderson, Probst and White. The Shedd's institutional archive contains a small volume of material relating to art at the aquarium. A limited inventory of the collection is available on site.

Address: 
1200 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago , IL 60605

Collections in this Repository

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1.