Philip Evergood papers, 1890-1971
Download Finding Aid
Also in the Archives
- Philip Evergood at Minnesota University, not before 1952
- Notes for a speech on the Constitution of the American Artists' Congress, 1937
- "Living Art" radio show, 1942 December 8
- Deliberations of the Butler Art Institute jury, 1947 December 9
- "Art in a Democracy" radio broadcast, 1938 April 29
- Radio interview with Philip Evergood on Jean Colbert Show, between 1952 and 1959
- Resume, 1959
- Jacob Lawrence letter to Philip Howard Evergood, 1963
- Commentary on the relationship between artists and critics, between 1910 and 1970
- Philip Evergood, Irene Rice Pereira, Abraham Rattner, Nicolai Cikovsky, Yasuo Kuniyoshi, and others, 194-?
- Philip Evergood working on his painting Bride, 1948?
- Raphael Soyer in his studio, 195-?
- Portrait of Philip Evergood, ca. 1942
- Contact information list, ca. 1947
- No downloads available