Konrad and Florence Ballin Cramer papers, 1897-1968
Download Finding Aid
Selected Digitized Items
- Costume party at Art League, 1906 Feb. 14
- Marianne Appel at the Recreation Carnival, 1953
- Dinner party at Florence and Konrad Cramer's house, 1946?
- Artists playing musical instruments, 195-?
- Swimming party in Woodstock, New York, 192-?
- Invitation to Persied picnic, between 1920 and 1961
- Irving Ballin, 1908
- Five students around a table, 193-?
- Chemistry class in session, 193-?
- Henry Lee McFee, ca. 1930
- Florence Ballin Cramer bird hunting, ca. 1900
- Konrad Cramer and Winold Reiss, 1915?
- Konrad Cramer in his studio, ca. 1955
- Hervey White on horseback, ca. 1940
- Art class, ca. 1900
- Actors and participants in the Maverick Festival, ca. 1928
- Harry Hopkins with a woman at Byrdliffe Arts Colony, 1921?
- Richard Thibault, Rosemary Thibault, Yasuo Kuniyoshi, and Karl Fortess at a reception, ca. 1948
- Art Students League, Summer class, 1909
- Konrad and Florence Ballin Cramer, 193-
- Konrad and Florence Cramer, ca. 1930
- Florence J. Ballin in her studio at 30 W. 59th Street, ca. 1905
- Janine Lester letter to Aileen Cramer, 1963 Feb. 23
- Yasuo Kuniyoshi, ca. 1940
- Yasuo Kuniyoshi taking photographs, ca. 1940
- Eugene Speicher, ca. 1938
- Arnold Blanch, ca. 1950
- Henry Billings, ca. 1938
- Florence Ballin Cramer, 1928
- Map of Woodstock by Marg and Rudolph Wetterau, 1926
- Florence Ballin Cramer letter to Konrad Cramer, 1911 Apr.
- Love Poem, between 1911 and 1963
- Cramer, Konrad, 1888-1963
- Cramer, Florence Ballin, 1884-1962
- Woodstock Artists Association
- Christmas cards
- Artist colonies
- No downloads available