James McNeill Whistler collection, 1863-1906, circa 1940
This site provides access to the James McNeill Whistler collection in the Archives of American Art that was digitized in 2012. The collection has been scanned in entirety, and totals 307 images.
Funding for the processing and digitization of this collection was provided by the Terra Foundation for American Art.
Download Finding Aid
Also in the Archives
- Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903
- Lee, Robert E. (Robert Edward),
- Lee, George Washington Custis
- Anderson, Christine
- Ford, Sheridan
- Wilde, Oscar
- Beck, J. W.
- Lucas, George A.
- Leighton of Stretton, Frederic Leighton
- Burnett, Frances Hodgson
- Burnett, Swan M. (Swan Moses),
- Bronson, Katharine de Kay
- Boehm, Joseph Edgar
- Company of the Butterfly
- Salon des refuses
- World's Columbian Exposition (1893 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Salon (Exhibition : Paris, France)
- Painting, American
- Art dealers
- No downloads available