James McNeill Whistler collection, 1863-1906, circa 1940
This site provides access to the James McNeill Whistler collection in the Archives of American Art that was digitized in 2012. The collection has been scanned in entirety, and totals 307 images.
Funding for the processing and digitization of this collection was provided by the Terra Foundation for American Art.
Download Finding Aid
- Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903
- Anderson, Christine
- Beck, J. W.
- Boehm, Joseph Edgar
- Bronson, Katharine de Kay
- Burnett, Frances Hodgson
- Burnett, Swan M. (Swan Moses),
- Ford, Sheridan
- Lee, George Washington Custis
- Lee, Robert E. (Robert Edward),
- Leighton of Stretton, Frederic Leighton
- Lucas, George A.
- Wilde, Oscar
- Company of the Butterfly
- Salon des refuses
- Salon (Exhibition : Paris, France)
- World's Columbian Exposition (1893 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Art dealers
- Painting, American
- No downloads available