Henry G. Keller (1869-1949) was a painter, lithographer, and educator active in Cleveland, Ohio.
In 1869, Henry Keller was born at sea to German parents who settled in Northern Ohio. Keller received arts education in Cleveland as well as the Academy of Fine Arts, Karlsruhem, Germany and the Art Students League in New York City. He returned to Ohio where he worked as a lithographer for the Morgan Lithography Company. For forty years, Keller taught painting classes at the Cleveland School of Art (Cleveland Institute of Art) and at his artist colony in Berlin Heights, Ohio.
Keller married Imogene Leslie in 1893 and they had two sons, Albert and Leslie. The family travelled throughout Europe. After the death of his wife, Henry Keller moved to California to be with Albert. He died a year later in 1949.