Harrison Cady papers, 1902-2002
Also in the Archives
- Donkey pulling a cart with two passengers, 193-?
- Assorted sketches, 1944 or 1945
- Harrison Cady diary, 1950
- Travel sketchbook from Paris, France, 1931
- Harrison Cady sketchbook, ca. 1943
Through collecting, preserving, and providing access to our collections, the Archives inspires new ways of interpreting the visual arts in America and allows current and future generations to piece together the nation’s rich artistic and cultural heritage.