Size: 2 Items, (on one partial microfilm reel)
Summary: Two letters from Gari Melchers to Donaldson. Melchers discusses the "problems of the placing of the large historical picture in the Clements Library (University of Michigan, Ann Arbor)."
Donaldson was the chairman of the Art History Department at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor. His father, John Donaldson (1854-1941) was a Detroit architect, who was a friend of - and painted by - Gari Melchers.
Donated 1969 by Mrs. Cameron Haight, relationship to Bruce M. Donaldson is not known.