Beatrice Fenton papers, 1836-1984, (bulk 1890-1978)
Download Finding Aid
Also in the Archives
- Interview with Beatrice Fenton, 1978 August 2
- Interview with Beatrice Fenton, 1978 September 2
- Beatrice Fenton, circa 1910
- Marjorie Martinet painting a horse, circa 1910
- Sculpture class, possibly at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, between 1904 and 1909?
- Art class at Oldfields School in Glencoe, Maryland, 1935?
- Art students sculpting reliefs from a cast, between 1904 and 1908
- Two wrestlers, 191-?
- Two men wrestling in a courtyard, 191-?
- Beatrice Fenton with her sculpture Seaweed fountain, ca. 1920
- Beatrice Fenton letter to Marjorie Martinet, between 1904 and 1981
- My love is like the sea: returning, as the tide, 1915 May
- No downloads available