Before processing, much of the collection was unsorted, and there was little indication of original record keeping practices for a large portion of the material. Some of the earlier material from the 1940s had been sorted by name or activity and where possible this arrangement has been maintained. Researcherss should be aware, however, that similar types of material such as correspondence, financial, and administrative records, can be found in various places throughout the collection, particularly throughout Series 1. The collection is arranged as 5 series.
- Series 1: Administration and Correspondence Files, 1944-2000 (2.43 linear feet; Boxes 1-3, OV 9)
- Series 2: Exhibition Files, 1944-1999 (0.67 linear feet; Box 3)
- Series 3: Financial Records, 1962-1999 (0.5 linear feet; Box 4)
- Series 4: Printed Material, 1944-2001 (1.7 linear feet; Boxes 4-6)
- Series 5: Photographic Material, circa 1969-1999 (0.9 linear feet; Boxes 6-8)