The University Art Museum at the University of Texas at Austin was named the Archer M. Huntington Art Gallery in 1980 in recognition of the art collector and philanthropist who donated land in support of an art museum. In 1998 the museum was renamed the Jack S. Blanton Museum of Art in honor of the art patron and former chairman of the Board of Regents. It remains a primary art collection for the city of Austin and a resource for the arts and cultural education of students at the University of Texas at Austin.
Archer M. Huntington Art Gallery exhibition files, 1948-1981
Image assets for this folder have not been fully processed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- No downloads available