Kuniyoshi, Yasuo, b. 1893 d. 1953
Painter, Photographer, Art teacher, Lithographer
Active in Woodstock, N.Y.
Collection size: 1 item (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Letter from Kuniyoshi to Richardson accepting an invitation to jury the Michigan state artists' exhibition.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter; New York, N.Y.
Donated 1954 by E.P. Richardson, founder of AAA. The letter has been annotated with Kuniyoshi's NYC address and Downtown Gallery, which represented him.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D10 (fr. 1393) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Yasuo Kuniyoshi papers, 1906-2013
- Yasuo Kuniyoshi photographs of artwork, circa 1945-1953
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Kuniyoshi, Yasuo