Whittredge, Worthington, b. 1820 d. 1910
Active in New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 1 item (on partial microfilm reel).
Collection Summary: A list of oil paintings by Whittredge sold at the estate auction of Othniel C. Marsh, New Haven, Conn., March 1900.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter.
Donated 1975 by Bernard Heinz.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 3482 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Worthington Whittredge letter to John Ferguson Weir, 1871
- Worthington Whittredge papers, circa 1840s-1965, bulk 1849-1908
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Whittredge, Worthington