Castle, Wendell, b. 1932
Sculptor, Furniture designer
Active in N.Y.
Collection size: 0.6 linear ft. (650 items)
Collection Summary: Correspondence, writings, business records, exhibition announcements, and miscellany.
Biographical/Historical Note: Furniture designer, sculptor, and educator. Taught at the School for American Craftsmen, and Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York.
Donated 1982 by Wendell Castle.
How to Use this Collection
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Wendell Castle, 1981 June 3-December 12
- Oral history interview with Wendell Castle, 2012 February 22-24
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Castle, Wendell