Feldman, Walter, b. 1925
Active in Providence, R.I.
Collection size: 0.2 linear ft. (partially filmed on 1 microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Printed material; exhibition catalogs; biographical material; and designs for works of art. REEL 147: Correspondence; plans for Temple Beth El mosaics and Temple Emmanuel stained glass windows; clippings; and exhibition catalogs. UNMICROFILMED: Biographical information; exhibition catalogs; clippings; and announcements.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter and educator; Providence, R.I. Teaches at Brown University.
Lent and donated by Walter Feldman 1971-1972.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 147 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Walter Feldman, 1972 Apr. 19-May 10
- Oral history interview with Walter Feldman, 1998 Aug. 10