Constable, W. G. (William George), b. 1887 d. 1976
Curator, Art historian
Active in Boston, Mass.
Collection size: 2 items (on a partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: A black and white photograph of Constable with an unidentified woman, and an undated clipping describing Constable's recollections of Nikolai Lenin.
Biographical/Historical Note: Art historian, curator; Boston, Massachusetts.
Donated 1982 by Eleanor Barton, for research on Constable.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 2802 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with W. G. Constable, 1972 July -1973 June
- W. G. Constable papers, 1905-1981
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Constable, W. G. (William George)