Oakley, Violet, b. 1874 d. 1961
Painter, Muralist, Stained glass artist
Active in Philadelphia, Pa.
Collection size: 2 items (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Oakley's autograph and a photograph of her.
Biographical/Historical Note: Muralist, painter; Philadelphia, Pa.
Donated 1955-1962 by Charles E. Feinberg, an active donor and friend of AAA.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D9 (fr. 771) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Violet Oakley papers, 1841-1981
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Oakley, Violet