Wood, Thomas Waterman, b. 1823 d. 1903
Painter, Etcher, Portrait painter
Active in Paris, France; New York, N.Y.; Vt.
Collection size: 7 items (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Five letters to Miss Ambia Harris, August 27, 1880-March 26, 1903; a note to Mrs. Daniel L. Harris, May 11, 1883, regretting he will be unable to attend her daughter's wedding; and a note on a calling card.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter and portrait painter; New York, N.Y.
Donated 1955-1962 by Charles E. Feinberg, an active donor and friend of AAA.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D10 (fr. 1758-1770) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Thomas Waterman Wood papers and art gallery records, 1845-1979
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Wood, Thomas Waterman