Macdonald-Wright, Stanton, b. 1890 d. 1973
Active in Los Angeles, Calif.
Collection size: 0.2 linear ft. (microfilmed on 1 reel)
Collection Summary: Nine photographs of Macdonald-Wright, a photograph of 3 unidentified men with a sculpture, 2 color wheels, and 3 color charts.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter; Los Angeles, Calif.
Donated 1981 by Mr. and Mrs. Ben Ettelson. Ettelson received the papers from his mother.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 2534 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Stanton Macdonald-Wright, 1964 Apr. 13-Sept. 16
- Oral history interview with Stanton Macdonald-Wright, 1967 May 26
- Stanton Macdonald-Wright letters to Alan and Fanny Leslie, 1968-1976
- Stanton Macdonald-Wright letters to Morgan Russell, 1913-1938
- Stanton Macdonald-Wright papers, 1907-1973
- Image Gallery items from other collections related to Macdonald-Wright, Stanton