San Francisco Museum of Modern Art,
Collection size: 17 items.
Collection Summary: 17 photographs of Arthur Dove, his boat (the Mona), his homes in Geneva and Centreport, New York, and Helen Torr. The photographs were printed for the exhibition, "Arthur Dove" in 1974 at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Biographical/Historical Note: Art museum; San Francisco, Calif. Arthur Dove was a painter.
Donated 1982 by the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
How to Use this Collection
- Reproduction and/or publication is forbidden. To be used for study purposes only.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Interviews of California photographers, 1981 June 18- Nov. 20
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to San Francisco Museum of Modern Art