Detroit Institute of Arts
Transcript 17 p.
Sound recording 1 sound cassette
Collection Summary: A panel discussion sponsored by the Detroit Institute of Arts, moderated by Linda Downs, curator of education. The participants include Lucienne Bloch, Stephen Pope Dimitroff, Linda Anne Downs and Ernst Halberstadt.
Biographical/Historical Note: Art museum; Detroit, Mich.
Donated 1980 by the Detroit Institute of Arts.
How to Use this Collection
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Crosscurrents U.S.A. artists' statement : sound recording;, 1969 Mar
- Detroit Institute of Arts records, 1882-1979
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Detroit Institute of Arts