Motherwell, Robert Burns, b. 1915 d. 1991
Painter, Printmaker, Draftsman (artist)
Active in New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 1 item (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Motherwell writes inviting Baziotes to a preview of his work.
Biographical/Historical Note: Abstract expressionist painter. Close friend of Baziotes.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel N69-98 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Letter: Robert Motherwell, Provincetown, Mass., to Clyde M. Reedy, 1972 Sept. 11
- Oral history interview with Robert Motherwell, 1971 Nov. 24-1974 May 1
- Oral history interview with Robert Motherwell, 1981 Feb. 15
- Robert Motherwell lecture, 1973 Apr. 18
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Motherwell, Robert Burns