Henri, Robert, b. 1865 d. 1929
Painter, Educator, Illustrator
Active in Paris, France; New York, N.Y.; Cozad, Neb.
Collection size: 1 item (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: One letter to Mrs. Jesse C. Green, sending her his autograph.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter, illustrator; New York, N.Y.
Donated 1955-1962 by Charles E. Feinberg, an active donor and friend of AAA.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D10 (fr. 1279) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Robert Henri diary, 1870-1954
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Henri, Robert