Cremean, Robert, b. 1932
Active in Calif.
Collection size: 12 items
Collection Summary: Twelve photographs including eleven of a Robert Cremean sculpture exhibition at the Esther Robles Gallery in Los Angeles, ca. 1960 (two showing Cremean), and a photograph of the sculpture "Three Figures" by Cremean, ca. 1960, photographer unknown.
Biographical/Historical Note: Robert Cremean (1932- ) is a sculptor from Los Angeles, Calif.
Donated 2006 by Robert D. Ehrlich, American art collector.
How to Use this Collection
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- [Interviews of and relating to Robert Cremean] [videorecording], 1997
- Oral history interview with Robert Cremean, 1996 Sept. 5
- Robert Cremean papers, 1957-1966
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Cremean, Robert