Cremean, Robert, b. 1932
Active in Calif.
Collection size: 5 items (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Two letters from Cremean to Dorothy Tyler and one from Tyler back to Cremean; one photograph of Cremean in his studio; and an advertisement with a picture of Cremean's work from Time magazine.
Biographical/Historical Note: Sculptor; Woodacre, Calif.
Donated 1971 by Dorothy Tyler, a friend of Cremean who has corresponded with him.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 74 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- [Interviews of and relating to Robert Cremean] [videorecording], 1997
- Oral history interview with Robert Cremean, 1996 September 5
- Robert Cremean photographs, [ca. 1960]