Arneson, Robert, b. 1930 d. 1992
Educator, Sculptor, Ceramicist
Active in Calif.
Collection size: 89 items (on partial microfilm reel).
Collection Summary: Correspondence, writings; selected bibliography; financial papers; exhibition catalogs and announcements; newspaper clippings and printed miscellany.
Biographical/Historical Note: Ceramist, sculptor, educator; California and New York.
Donated 1977 by Robert Arneson.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 1711 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Robert Arneson, 1981 August 14-15
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Arneson, Robert