College Art Association of America,
Collection size: 4 sound cassettes.
Collection Summary: A panel discussion "The Return to Subject Matter," held at an annual meeting of the College Art Association in New York City, and taped by an unidentified member of the Archives of American Art staff. Participants are Thomas McKey Folds, Stephen Greene, Boris Margo, and Ad Reinhardt, with Hale Woodruff as moderator. Portions of the discussion, particularly the question and answer segment, are inaudible.
How to Use this Collection
- Untranscribed; use requires an appointment.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- College Art Association of America records, 1929-1934
- College Art Association of America slides, 1971-1974
- Glimpses of some early departments of the history of art in the U.S.A. : panel discussion, 1987 Feb. 13