Wood, Grant, b. 1891 d. 1942
Painter, Graphic designer
Active in Cedar Rapids, Ia.
Collection size: 135 p. (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Typescript comprising the beginning of an autobiography. Wood describes his Iowa childhood years, but the account stops before he reaches maturity.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter; Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Donated 1958 by Doubleday.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D24 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Grant Wood collection, 1930-1983
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Wood, Grant