Grooms, Red, b. 1937
Active in New York, N.Y.
Marisol, b. 1930
Active in New York,N.Y.
Collection size: 32 p. transcript.
Collection Summary: Interview of Red Grooms and Marisol conducted by an unidentified interviewer.
Biographical/Historical Note: Marisol (b. 1930) is a wood sculptor and Grooms (b. 1937) is a painter in New York, N.Y.
Donated by the Tibor De Nagy Gallery.
How to Use this Collection
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information. ACCESS RESTRICTED; written permission required.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Red Grooms, 1967 Sept. 5
- Oral history interview with Red Grooms, 1974 Mar. 4-18
- Red Grooms papers, 1960-1966
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Grooms, Red