Ossorio, Alfonso A., b. 1916 d. 1990
Active in New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 12 leaves : wood engravings ; 27 cm.
Collection Summary: Inscribed "from Alfonso Ossorio."[Microfilm title: Malcolm Goldstein papers.]
Donated by Malcolm Goldstein, Harvard classmate of Ossorio.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 3837 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Alfonso Ossorio papers, 1949-1981
- Oral history interview with Alfonso Ossorio, 1968 November 19
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Ossorio, Alfonso A.