Bourgeois, Louise, b. 1911 d. 2010
Active in New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 2 photographic prints : b&w; 7 x 5 in.
Collection Summary: Two photographs of painter Willem De Kooning taken by sculptor Louise Bourgeois, ca. 1950s. One shows de Kooning in his studio and the other is of de Kooning and his mother.
Donated by Robert Miller Gallery as an agent for Bourgeois.
How to Use this Collection
- Copyright retained by Kirsten Peterson. For study purposes only. Permission to quote, publish or reproduce must be obtained from: Kirsten Peterson c/o Robert Miller Gallery, 41 E. 57th St., New York, N.Y.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Louise Bourgeois interview, 1986 Apr. 9
- Louise Bourgeois papers, 1922-1994
- Oral history interview with Louise Bourgeois, 1968
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Bourgeois, Louise