De Kooning, Willem, b. 1904 d. 1997
Active in New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 13 photographic prints : b&w
Collection Summary: Thirteen black and white photographs taken on the same day of Willem de Kooning and a little girl, possibly his daughter Lisa. Photographer unknown.
Donated by Ted Hickey, Keeper of Art, Ulster Museum, 1990.
How to Use this Collection
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Discussion with Willem De Kooning, Frederick Kiesler, and others, ca. 1962
- Willem de Kooning, reconsidered, [sound recording] / co-sponsored by the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden and the Archives of American Art, 1993
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to De Kooning, Willem