Barnard, George Grey, b. 1863 d. 1938
Active in New York, N.Y.; Bellefonte, Pa.
Collection size: 1 item.
The photograph was sent by Thomas Brumbaugh of Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tenn. to William Truettner of the National Collection of Fine Arts, who then gave it to the Archives of American Art.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 3814 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- George Grey Barnard letters to Mr. Van der Weyde, [ca. 1910-1921]
- George Grey Barnard papers, 1884-1963
- George Grey Barnard selected papers, 1895-1941
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Barnard, George Grey