Penguin Club (New York, N.Y.)
Collection size: 2 items (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Two printed invitations to stag dinners at the Penguin Club.
Biographical/Historical Note: Art club, New York, N.Y. Founded by Walt Kuhn in 1917. Located on East 15th street.
It is probable that this collection was originally part of the Louis Bouche papers and was separated from its original collection many years ago.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 3470 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Penguin Club printed material, 1915-1926
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Penguin Club (New York, N.Y.)