Soldner, Paul Edmund, b. 1921 d. 2011
Active in Colo.
Collection size: 0.2 linear ft.
Collection Summary: Correspondence, articles, sketches, glaze formulas, and materials charts.
Biographical/Historical Note: Ceramic sculptor; Claremont, Calif.; b. 1921.
Donated 2005 by Paul Soldner as part of the Nanette L. Laitman Documentation Project for Craft and Decorative Arts in America.
How to Use this Collection
- Unpublished manuscript "Nothing to Hide": Soldner retains the copyright.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Paul Soldner, 2003 April 27-28
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Soldner, Paul Edmund