Los Angeles, Calif.
Collection size: 1 sound tape reel ; 7 in.
Collection Summary: An interview of Stanton Macdonald-Wright by Jeanne M. Marshall for the Voice of America, United States Information Agency which was broadcast in conjunction with a retrospective of his work at the National Collection of Fine Arts (now the National Museum of American Art).
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter; Los Angeles, California.
Transferred from the National Museum of American Art in 1984.
How to Use this Collection
- Untranscribed; use requires an appointment.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with Stanton Macdonald-Wright, 1964 Apr. 13-Sept. 16
- Stanton Macdonald-Wright collection, 1940-1950
- Stanton Macdonald-Wright letters to Alan and Fanny Leslie, 1968-1976
- Stanton Macdonald-Wright letters to Morgan Russell, 1913-1938
- Stanton Macdonald-Wright papers, 1907-1973
- Image Gallery items from other collections related to Macdonald-Wright, Stanton