Kuh, Katharine, b. 1904 d. 1994
Art critic, Curator
Active in New York, N.Y.
Smith, John W.
Collection size: Transcript: 86 p.
Collection Summary: One bound 86 p. transcript of an interview with Katharine Kuh conducted Jan. 26-27, 1993 by John W. Smith for the Art Institute of Chicago.
Biographical/Historical Note: Katharine Kuh (1904-1994) was a curator with the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, Ill.
Donated in 2009 by John W. Smith, Director of the Archives of American Art. Interview was conducted when Smith was the Archivist for the Art Institute of Chicago.
How to Use this Collection
- The Art Institute of Chicago retains copyright.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Katharine Kuh papers, 1875-1994, bulk, 1930-1994
- Oral history interview with Katharine Kuh, 1982 Mar. 18-1983 Mar. 24