Oliveira, Nathan, b. 1928 d. 2010
Painter, Sculptor, Printmaker
Active in San Francisco, Calif.
Collection size: 1 sound cassette.
Collection Summary: A monologue delivered by Nathan Oliveira commenting on his third interview session with Paul Karlstrom.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter; Stanford, California.
Donated 1980 by Nathan Oliveira.
How to Use this Collection
- Untranscribed; use requires an appointment. ACCESS RESTRICTED; written permission required.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Nathan Oliveira papers, 1951-1985
- Oral history interview with Nathan Oliveira, 1978 Aug. 9-1981 Dec. 29
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Oliveira, Nathan