Ezekiel, Moses Jacob, b. 1844 d. 1917
Active in Rome, Italy
Collection size: 51 items (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Included are 49 photographs of Ezekiel's sculpture, some of them showing his studio in Rome, and two photographs of Ezekiel himself, seated.
Biographical/Historical Note: Sculptor; Rome, Italy.
Photographs lent for copying by Virginia Volterra, via AAA's Rome collector, Regina Soria.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 847 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Memoirs of the baths of Diocletian : or memoirs of a southern veteran / by Moses Jacob Ezekiel
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Ezekiel, Moses Jacob