American Academy of Arts and Letters,
New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 67 p. : illus. ; 17 cm. (on partial microfilm reel)
Biographical/Historical Note: Abbey was a painter, muralist and illustrator.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 2786 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- American Academy of Arts and Letters records, 1864-1942
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to American Academy of Arts and Letters