Kuehne, Max, b. 1880 d. 1968
Painter, Sculptor, Etcher
Active in New York, N.Y.; Rockport, Mass.
Collection size: 2 items (on partial microfilm reel).
Collection Summary: Photograph of Kuehne by Peter A. Juley Studio, and an unidentified portrait drawing by Kuehne.
Biographical/Historical Note: Etcher, painter; New York City and Rockport, Massachusetts.
The donor, Richard E. Kuehne, is Max Kuehne's son.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm roll 2547 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Max Kuehne papers, 1908-2001
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Kuehne, Max