New York, N.Y.; Kiev, Ukraine
Collection size: 1 videocassette (3 min.) : si., b&w ; 1/2 in.
Collection Summary: Installation of Louise Nevelson's premier exhibition at Grand Central Moderns, held January 4-23, 1958. The exhibition catalog cover is also shown. Nevelson appears briefly.
Provenance unknown; possibly donated by Pace Gallery, Nevelson's longtime dealer.
How to Use this Collection
Also in the Archives
- A Conversation with Louise Nevelson, 1980
- Louise Nevelson interview, 1983
- Louise Nevelson papers, circa 1903-1979
- Oral history interview with Louise Nevelson, 1964 June-1965 Jan. 14 and undated
- Oral history interview with Louise Nevelson, 1972 Jan. 30
- Image Gallery items from other collections related to Nevelson, Louise