Sully, Thomas, b. 1783 d. 1872
Painter, Miniature painter
Active in Philadelphia, Pa.
Collection size: 1 item (on 1 fr. of microfilm)
Microfilmed by the Historical Society of Pennsylvania for the Archives of American Art, 1955.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel P21 (fr. 125) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- The Archives of American art does not own the original papers. Use is limited to the microfilm copy.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- [Case brief] Society of the Sons of St. George vs. Thomas Sully, 1839 Mar. 11
- Private memorandum / Thomas Sully, 1837-1859, (bulk 1837-1839)
- Thomas Sully letters, 1827 and [undated]
- Thomas Sully letters, 1831-1870
- Thomas Sully papers, 1792-1871
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Sully, Thomas