Trumbull, John, b. 1756 d. 1843
Painter, Muralist, Miniature painter
Active in England; New Haven, Conn.; N.Y.
Collection size: 1 item (on 1 fr. of microfilm)
Microfilmed by the Historical Society of Pennsylvania for the Archives of American Art, 1955.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel P21 (fr. 124) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- The Archives of American art does not own the original papers. Use is limited to the microfilm copy.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- John Trumbull collection at the Gilcrease Institute, 1820-1831
- John Trumbull collection, 1790-[ca. 1800]
- John Trumbull papers, 1787-1843
- Letters to Jonathan Potts, 1776 July-Aug
- Papers from John Trumbull's paint box, 1794-[ca. 1830]
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Trumbull, John