Kuhn, Walt, b. 1877 d. 1949
Painter, Sculptor, Printmaker, Portrait painter
Active in New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 1 item (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Kuhn writes to thank Weibel for her "most encouraging letter...in response to my pamphlet, "The Story of the Armory Show."
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter; New York, N.Y. Organizer of the 1913 Armory Show. Adele Weibel was a staff member of the Detroit Institute of Arts.
Donated ca. 1956 by the Detroit Institute of Arts.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D10 available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- The story of the Armory Show / by Walt Kuhn, 1938
- Walt Kuhn, Kuhn family papers, and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Kuhn, Walt