Wayne, June Claire, b. 1918 d. 2011
Painter, Printmaker, Lithographer
Active in Calif.; Ill.
Collection size: 8.4 linear ft. (on 17 microfilm reels)
Collection Summary: Correspondence and writings.
REELS 2303-2314: Correspondence with artists, museums, curators, art organizations, legislators and others; and writings and speeches by Wayne.
REELS 2315-2319: Correspondence.
Biographical/Historical Note: June Wayne (1918-2011) was a painter and lithographer in Los Angeles, Calif.
Donated 1981 by June Wayne.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reels 2303-2314 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Reels 2303-2314: Authorization to publish, quote or reproduce must be obtained from: Robin Park or Ariane Junah Claire (contact reference department)
- Reels 2303-2314: Patrons must use microfilm copy.
Reels 2315-2319: SEALED; no access.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Oral history interview with June Wayne, 1965 June 14
- Oral history interview with June Wayne, 1970 August 4-6
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Wayne, June Claire