Alexander, John White, b. 1856 d. 1915
Painter, Portrait painter
Active in New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 1 item (on partial microfilm reel)
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter; Paris, France and New York, N.Y.
Donated 1955-1962 by Charles E. Feinberg. Feinberg was a long time friend and active donor to AAA. This item is part of a series of donations made by Feinberg.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D8 (frame 282) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- John White Alexander papers, 1775-1968, bulk 1870-1915
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Alexander, John White