Vanderlyn, John, b. 1775 d. 1852
Active in N.Y.
Collection size: 1 item (on 1 partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: To Robert Gosman, Vanderlyn's biographer, referring to his art activities in Kingston and Poughkeepsie, New York.
Biographical/Historical Note: Painter; London, England and Paris, France.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 3480 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- John Vanderlyn papers, [ca. 1796-1890]
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Vanderlyn, John