Ward, John Quincy Adams, b. 1830 d. 1910
Active in Washington, D.C.; New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 1 item (on partial microfilm reel)
Collection Summary: Letter to Dr. Jesse C. Green apologizing for being unable to obtain the autograph of Mr. H. K. Brown for Dr. Green.
Biographical/Historical Note: Sculptor; New York, N.Y.
Donated 1955-1962 by Charles E. Feinberg, an active donor and friend of AAA.
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel D10 (fr. 1652) available for use at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- John Quincy Adams Ward papers in the New York Historical Society, 1857-1915
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Ward, John Quincy Adams