Xceron, Jean, b. 1890 d. 1967
Active in Washington, D.C.; New York, N.Y.
Collection size: 4 items (on partial microfilm reel).
Collection Summary: Smith writes about his upcoming exhibition at the Willard Gallery, 1940. He asks Xceron for information on Xavier Gonzalez for an article he is writing, and thanks him for influencing him "to concentrate on sculpture. I'm forever glad you did, it's more my energy, tho I make 200 color drawings a year and sometimes painting...."
How to Use this Collection
- Microfilm reel 3482 available at Archives of American Art offices and through interlibrary loan.
- Use of original papers requires an appointment and is limited to the Archives' Washington, D.C., Research Center. Microfilmed materials must be consulted on microfilm. Contact Reference Services for more information.
- For more information on using the Archives’ resources, see the FAQ or Ask Us.
Also in the Archives
- Jean Xceron papers, 1931-1966
- Image and Media Gallery items from other collections related to Xceron, Jean